This is a novel that I have been working on for some time between work, home, and family life.
The basic premise is simple, it is a horror/action novel. I think it would also make a great manga or comic book...
The main character is a reluctant vampire named Shimera.
-Overcome with guilt and grief over hundreds of people she killed during her servitude to her master, she attempts to make right. Hunted by humans, elves, vampires, and nearly everything else, she has to make things right, and avoid getting herself, and others killed. And through all of this, she must try to keep to a promise never to drink blood from a living creature.
Please feel free to read the story as I type it in my Blog. I will accept comments for this story, but please try to stick to constructive critisism as I won't respond to rudeness or cruelty. This is a novel in progress, so some scenes that have been written are not in chronological order, so please bear this in mind as you read through. Once all scenes are written, I will put it together in a proper format.
If you have fan art, or suggestions for anything that I can do better, more of, less of...than by all means, send them to me.